"Behind every great business there is a great accountant."
Professional bookkeeping-services enable you to focus on your core business:
- Income statement
- Balance sheet
- Monthly management reports
- Monthly bookkeeping services up to trial balance
- Fixed asset register maintenance
- Balance sheet adjusting journals & reconciliation's (incl. stock)
- Bank reconciliation
- Debtor's processing, reconciliations & age analysis
- Creditor's processing, reconciliations & age analysis
- VAT201: bI-monthly preparation and submission
Complete payroll solution that includes setting up your employees’ payslips, transactions and creating their year-end certificates. We offer various payroll and remuneration services including statutory compliance:
- Issuing of monthly or weekly employee payslips
- Registration for PAYE, UIF & SDL
- Monthly PAYE, UIF & SDL return (EMP201) submissions
- PAYE bi-annual reconciliation of tax deductions and tax certificates (EMP501)
- Issuing of IRP5 & IT3 certificates annually
- Registration for Workman’s Compensation Fund
- Workman's Compensation Fund annual return of earnings/letters of good standing
"Life is like accounting, everything must balance."
EJDP Accountants Inc started out as a Sole Proprietor working from home in 2014. From this humble beginning we have grown into a formidable role-player by providing great service. Our clients became our friends as we grew together through some rough times. Ethical values and friendliness forms the basis of the professional services we deliver.
Ernst Du Plessis (Director) is registered with SAIPA as a Professional Accountant (SA) and is also registered with SARS as a Tax Practitioner. He has vast experience in accounting, financial and management reporting, auditing, and tax matters.
Tina Du Plessis (Payroll Manager) is registered with SAIBA as a Business Accountant in Practice (SA). She has extensive experience in accounting (monthly bookkeeping), payroll management and statutory payroll returns.